Sunday, May 16, 2010

After our big lunch, we decided to walk off the calories by walking up this very very steep hill that was just behind the pub! Getting up the hill was hard enough... let alone finding out we had to come down the same way! Was quite scary as I felt like one wrong step, I would get down the fast but painful way! >.<


Halfway...

Finally reached the top... and it was worth it. That's Turville... yep, that's it!


Our 'trying to be artistic' shot #1



Shot #2


The church were the Vicar of Dibley was filmed.


Inside the church.



One of the houses in the show.



We took a walk around Turville and came across this. It's how farmers get in and out of the fields. You have to climb over so the animals don't get out (not that we saw any animals).


Another stunning view.


Since my time here in England, I hadn't taken a photo of me in the phone booth, usually because it was too embarrassing to do so with so many people around. So because there weren't many people around here, I took the opportunity :)


Now wouldn't you want to live in such a cute house/cottage? :)

No comments: