Friday, July 29, 2011

Tate Modern

Tate Modern. International modern and contemporary art. That could also translate into International weird, random and quirky art. Here's a taste of what you might find...


A pile of stones? A pile of cement? A pile of dust? Look closer...


A pile of sunflower seeds :) No, they aren't real...


These seeds that have been individually hand crafted from porcelain. Impressive huh?


Meant to represent lightning striking an object and then...


somehow turning this structure into little creatures that I think looks like poo. :P The trolley looking thing in the background on the left is meant to represent a goat :S


A display of drawings/sketches.

Hrmm....


'Santa Claus is not evil. There is no need to defend myself against him.'
Weird much?


Hahaha...


Not quite sure what this is suppose to represent.


I'm pretty sure my Year 1's could create something like this.



One of my favourite paintings.



I don't get how this is so 'amazing' that it deserves to be in the museum. I'm sure there's something behind it that I'm not aware of.


No, these are real. Not hand crafted. :)


Going up to...?



Need a place to get rid of your old clothes? :P Yes, this is apparently art.

No comments: