Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spitalfields

Spitalfields is an area in the East end of London. It's famous for the shops, restaurants and markets that you can find there. (http://www.spitalfields.co.uk/). Just before you hit the main area, there is an open area for people to sit and relax. In the middle of it were these:


Took a photo of them for Sara :) No they're not real, but still quite cute!

I wasn't allowed to take photos of the market as there were signs up everywhere saying 'No Photos Please'. I didnt want to appear like I was trying to steal designs from people. It was a market full of amazing unique designs of clothing, arts and crafts and accessories and fresh food (but not fruit and vege). There are so many stalls and shops to look at that I got confused of which stalls/shops I had seen and which ones I hadn't. I'll definitely be going back there again.

I had lunch at a restaurant called Leon. (www.leonrestaurants.co.uk) Really yummy organic middle eastern food served for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
My lunch - Chicken and Chorizo wrap

No comments: