Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This is the very first photo I (and Ozbear) took when I caught the Underground Tube at Heathrow Airport. It was very easy to use as there are signs and maps everywhere... and helpful station officers as well. It took me over an hour to reach my family friend's (Audrey) place but it was good timing as my plane arrived at 5am. I got to her place around 7am and they were up, ready to go to work.



This was taken at 2ish in the morning on the New Year's day. I was walking back from another family friend's (Wern-Yi) friend's NYE party in Ealing Common (in the west of London). I was so excited when it started to snow as it was the first time I had ever seen natural falling snow! It was so pretty! Very white and fluffy!


View of the street of where I live. Staying in Leyton, east of London. All the houses look the same!

No comments: