Tuesday, March 8, 2011

All Night Long

Happy happy birthday Anna :)
The 5th of March... definitely a night/morning to remember :D


The celebrations started off at a place called Fifty Five Bar and Lounge in Camden where I met the gang after they had taken advantage of Happy Hour (as you can tell by their red faces :P)


Dinner (at 9:30pm - 11pm) was at a little Japanese Restaurant (still in Camden) called Asakusa. It quite popular as we soon found out when Anna underbook. She booked for 10 but we ended up with 15 people and there were no spare chairs around. Let's just say we had a very intimate and cosy dinner together :P


I was intending to go home after dinner but Anna (by this point slightly more than just tipsy) wouldn't let me go home and I gave in seeing as it WAS her birthday :) So onto Electric Ballroom (no dad, there was no ballroom dancing here whatsoever! :P) I'm not a huge clubber but this club was sooooo much fun! It played the oldies and the goodies that everyone knew the lyrics too. People was singing (and shouting) at the top of their lungs (including myself :P) and dancing like they just didn't care.


Thank you Anna for an amazing night. I'm glad I stayed out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yessss, fun night indeed!!