Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rawr!

After Jersery Boys, we made our way to meet one of my friends for her birthday drinks at Tiger Tiger. Now when you ask others about Tiger Tiger, people will tell you that it's the place to go if you want to 'pick up' :P Just like a tiger hunting for food, guys scope the dance floors, hoping some girl will catch their eye and then they make their move. Thankfully I had the excuse of going there to celebrate my friend's birthday but that's not to say I wasn't curious about the place.

To my disappointment, it was nothing out of the ordinary or any different to any other club I've been too. Crowded, good and bad music, lots of girls barely wearing anything etc. And yes there were guys eyeing you but you would get that in most clubs.




A horrible photo of the birthday girl and I








Attempted group shot from below :P



There was once good difference about this club... it had a light up dance floor!





Anna's excited about the dance floor :D


Amba and I - Buddies :)


And to top the night off, Amanda got a birthday present :) But then got rid of it because he didn't speak English :P

Happy happy birthday Amanda! Hope you had a fab night! :)

No comments: