Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One Flat White Please :)

Since coming to London, I've realised that unless you know where to go, London doesn't have many cafes that do good food and coffee. So I've made it a mission to find the best places for breakfast/brunch and so far I've only managed to find one - The Breakfast Club. So to continue my quest, I had heard of this place called Flat White which is apparently run by Australians. The coffee is meant to be just like the coffee back home, served in a small glass and made to perfection. It's a pity I'm not a fan of coffee as I wouldn't know the difference so I brought Kum along with me to get his opinion.


The first impression.

It's a cute little cafe with limited space but I guess that's what makes it cosy. Most of the people there were talking with Aussie accents, which is expected, but I was more interested in the food and coffee they had to offer.

Background décor.

The food was disappointing... nothing special. The poached eggs weren't runny on the inside and the bread was too dry.

According to Kum, the coffee wasn't that great either.

Well, I guess it's back to the drawing board!

No comments: