Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Through the Forest

A beautiful sunny day means perfect weather to go for a bike ride. I had bought my second hand bike over a year ago and I can count on one hand how many times I have ridden it... which is clearly not many. So I thought it was time I brush off the dust and put those wheels into motion... literally! :P

Bike... check. Friends... check. Forest... check. Wern Yi, Jeremy and I were off to Epping Forest, just a 25min ride from my house.



The trees looked like they were going to come alive...


Some lake.


You know it's Spring when you see baby ducklings and baby swans swimming peacefully with their parents.


Can any bird expert tell me what type of duck/birds this is? It had the most unusual but beautiful feather design on it.


The cyclists :)



No comments: