Wednesday, August 25, 2010

From Paris to Rome in 13 days

I'm back! :)

I have just been on a 13 day tour of France, Switzerland and Italy with a tour company called Kumuka. 31 Aussies, 2 Kiwis and 1 token Pomm. How was it? Well, let's just say it definitely makes it into the category of been one of the best times of my life!

Now, updates and photos will be up soon but I ask for your patience. It will take me a while to post an entry for each city I visited but I promise to do my best and hopefully get it done before I go back to work. In the meantime, a quick snapshot of the cities I visited in order:


From London, England...


...to Paris, France...



...to Interlaken, Switzerland...



...to Annecy, France...


...to Monaco, France...



...to Nice, France...


...to Pisa, Italy...



...to Florence, Italy...



to Rome, Italy, where sadly my travels ended.

I saw breathtaking scenery, met some of the most amazing people (who I miss dearly) and experienced the most fun I've had since leaving Melbourne!

No comments: